Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Gross Weight:||263kg||Ner Weight:||217.6kg|
|Running Surface:||1600*540mm||Package Space:||2.193m3|
|Design:||New Shock Absorption Device|
New shock absorption device Motorised Folding Treadmill with 12 professional exercise programs
Fashion commercial Ac Motorized Treadmill
LED Bi-color big window and 6 assistant windows,can display calorie,distance,time,speed,indination and heart rate
12 professional exercise programs:P1:manual mode,P2:interval mode,P3:up and down,P4:loose weight,P5:incline running;P6:climbing,P7:fat burning,P8:competition,P9:heart rate mode 2,P11:custom
|Occupation of space||2330*950*1600MM|
|Packing box exterior dimensions||2480*1040*553mm|
|Total volume of packing cases||2.193|
|Effective running area||1600*540mm|
|Maximum AC power||5.0kw|
|Power of lifting motor||94w|
|Running zone thickness||2.2mm|
|Running board thickness||23mm|
|Maximum net load||200kg|
Features: Ascension, automatic compensation for patented shock Absorber, a Point-Vibratory LED display 6 segment code display, measurement of heart rate, high fidelity speaker, audio input, 12 motion modes, 6 speed and 6 slope shortcut keys MP3 playback function
2, 6 small displays: time, distance, slope, calorie, heart rate / min, speed
3, the diameter of the front cylinder tube is: 70 mm, the diameter of the rear cylinder tube is: 70 mm, the diameter of the multi-zone tube is: 95 mm, the diameter of the multiple belt is: 8PJ660
|Whether to reduce||Yes|
Manual, intermittent, undulating, weight loss, fat burning
The new shock absorber ensures the durability of elasticity and reduces the impact of motion.
Special low friction, antistatic material, large size 540 mm × 1600 mm running belt, with low resistance and low wear characteristics, can provide users with spacious and comfortable running space at the same time.
The external USB plus the built-in MP3 playback system allows you to enjoy great music while running.
Emergency brake switch plus safety switch plays a dual role in safety protection
Rubber slip stickers can be used on both sides to ensure the anti-slip effect.
Treadmill fitness program
No matter how fast you walk, it's best to stretch first, warm muscles are easier to stretch, so start by walking for 5 to 10 minutes to warm up, and then stop and stretch as follows-5 times. Do each leg 10 seconds or more at a time and do it again after exercise.
1. Stretch your knees downward, bend slowly forward, let your back and shoulders relax, touch your toes with your hands as much as you can, keep them 10-#time0#, then relax and repeat 3 times.
2. Stretch your anklets on a clean cushion, stretch one leg straight, pull the other leg inward so that it is close to the inner side of the extended leg, touch your toes with your hands as far as possible, keep them 10-#time0#, and then relax, repeat each leg three times.
3. Extend the calf and Achilles tendon to hold the wall or tree standing, one foot behind, keep the hind legs upright and heel to the ground, tilt towards the wall or tree, hold for 10 to 15 seconds, then relax, repeat 3 times for each leg.
4. Stretch the quadriceps with your left hand to hold the balance on the wall or table, then stretch your right hand back, hold the right ankle and pull slowly toward the hip until you feel the muscles in front of the thigh tense, hold for 10 to 15 seconds, then relax, repeat 3 times for each leg.
5. The sartorius (the muscle in the inner thigh) stretches the soles of the feet opposite to the foot, sits down with the knee facing out, holds the feet in the direction of the groin with both hands, maintains 10 to 15 seconds, and then relaxes.
Exercise for 15-20 minutes is a good way to save time, warm up on the treadmill at a speed of 4-4.8 km / h for 5 minutes, and then increase by 0.3 km / h every 2 minutes. Until you find 45 minutes of continuous exercise at a certain speed challenging. Frequency of exercise: the goal is 3-5 times a week for 15-60 minutes.